Friday, March 19, 2010

I.L.U Mountain Pi~

Other than the screechy from my housemate singing since two hours ago, this has been a very pleasant day off. Class was canceled for today and test or assignments didn't even cross my mind,even one bits. Did some katakana, just to fill the time while watching Arashi's concert TIME. Ate an instant noodle and a few slices of bread for brunch. :D

Then, in the evening watched Paco and the Magical book. Shed a few tears at the end and overall the movie was really great. I love the plot and the characters as well. I'd give it 4.5/5 stars
I have different respect for frogs and crayfish now. :D. Go Toad Prince!

Great news. I'm coming home on 23rd or 24th of April. My last paper is on the 22nd. How happy is that news. What's more exciting, I only have 1 paper this semester. :D I have to say, there were many of my friends got jealous of that fact. But what they didn't know was, I stay up till the crack of dawn to study and to finish up my assignments that's due with close dates, while they're snoring loudly.

Tomorrow I'm going to the main campus's library to do some research about environmental control and prevention programmes in the archives. :D . Today is the only day for me to rest. Starting tomorrow, the tough regime of studying and finishing up assignment starts. I wonder when can I eat another decent meal like what I had for dinner. Aaaahh... time is never here.

Owh, I gotta to go. But before I leave, please.. Be my guest and drool at Yamapi's coolness.

Yamapi: Yes Marcia, you're the one for me~

No comments:

Post a Comment