Friday, March 12, 2010

Enough is enough.

That is enough. I've tolerate enough. I've had enough. I don't want to give a damn anymore. No more miss goody two shoes. That's it.

I don't want to see you anymore. I feel angry and left behind. You're never there when I need you but I will always be there to help you along the way.

Fine. If you want it like that, I'll treat you that way.

Never associate yourself with me anymore. Do whatever you want. I won't bother to acknowledge you anymore.

I won't treat you the same, just like how you're treating me now. I will not to hate you, for hating is a strong emotion. Though, in terms of a group of people, I HATE YOU PEOPLE! can be used, because it's a collective responsibility.

Lets just drift apart. I don't want to be your buddy buddy or your shoulder to lean on. I just don't want anymore.

Just go and never talk to me again. Just go away.

thank you.

Sincerely,
-the obviously pissed off-
Marcia.

edit: I hate these people I call friends. Whomever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment