Monday, March 8, 2010

At the library

Me and Fatira are supposed to finds several articles regarding Preservation of Cultural Heritage, and there she is, oogling her facebook. *Lol*

Tomorrow, our class is having a trip to a memorial. Combine with another class. Hopefully it would be much fun as I anticipated. :D

Another thing is, I bought a new something something which cost my 1 month budget. I won't tell what it is, but one thing is for sure, I really didn't need it when I bought it and certainly I don't think I have the slightest regret buying it. :D. Way to go staying positive. XD.

Oh, other agenda on life. My laptop hinch broke, both side. Way to go M-chan! IT cost me 150 buck! OMG!! My beloved money.

T_T

But I'll just stay positive and be optimistic. Ja, osakini. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment