Sunday, May 23, 2010

I believe and sure of it...

Hello blog. It has been a while since I last post anything right? Well, my LJ wasn't gonna write itself ya'know. Apart from that, the other reason that it took me a while to post was:

-Assignments (yay~~~~~ already submitted all)
-Finals (Yay~~~ only one paper)
-Going home!!!
-Packing to move house.
-No internet connection for 3 weeks.

(real situation)

Dad: Why are you sleeping on the floor?
Me: I'm not sleeping, I'm dying.
Dad: (rolling eyes) Mind telling me why you are dying in the middle of the living room?
Me: There's no internet. I can feel my life draining each second. By the time we have internet connection, I'll already be dust.

Though, it wasn't as dramatic as that, the gist of our conversation was there. So, the next day dad went and ask the TM people to connect our telephone line. By night time, I already surfing the net. :D

Due to some reason, I'm not going back to my Facebook anymore. I'm kinda bored with it already. So, to pass my time, I am currently downloading many doramas and some Arashi stuffs to pass the time. Oh yeah, this past few day I've also been downloading the many seasons of The Simpsons and South Park. ^_^

Recently also I've been back to my roots. I've been downloading some Jrock stuff like Dir en Grey latest singles, Gackt stuff, Hyde's live and VAMPS singles. I've also been listening to Phantasmagoria (I loved them back then), and aaaaa... one of my favourite band, X Japan. I'll post their pic in my next post. Along with all the Jrockers I've been in to. :D

For now, lets talk about Gackt. Gackt, or as I prefer to call him Gakuto-sama I believe is not a human. I believe that Gackt is a half cyborg vampire that has lived for more than 400 years. In his past life, I am certain that he was once a goddess. Yes, a goddess. Either that, he was one of the emperor's top concubine.

I've watched his recent PV, The next Decade, Flower (side B), and the other one, which I already forgot the name and only remember the tune XD.

A simple biography of Gackt:

-Gackt Camui
-5' 10¾" (1.80 m)
-Born on July 4, 1971 in Okinawa (raised in Kyoto)

::Trivia::

He prefers candles over electric lights.

Was once a member of the famous Japanese band Malice Mizer.

Was forced to learn the piano when he was 3 years old and even though he hated it, still practiced a lot just to be better than a classmate.

Reported to maintain a personal friendship with singer Ayumi Hamasaki.

He has two pets, a female Maine coon cat named Mei and a male white long haired Chihuahua named Eneru. His female miniature dachshund dog named Belle Constantine Chappy passed away in December of 2007.

The actors/actresses he admires are Sandra Bullock, Meg Ryan, John Travolta, and Nicholas Cage.

Prefers Apple computers to PCs, and is such a fan of Apple that he owns no less than five machines and has become an unofficial spokesman for the company.

Was voted number one in ORICON Magazine's 'Sexiest Male Singer' ranking in September, 2005.

Has been a lifelong fan of 'Kidô senshi Gandamu' (the original 'Mobile Suit Gundam'), and is so fanatical in his following of the series and its many sequels that Gundam creator and director Yoshiyuki Tomino took notice and insisted that he be the one to provide the music for the new 'Kidô senshi Z Gundam - A New Translation' ('Mobile Suit Gundam Z - A New Translation') film trilogy. Gackt was reportedly stunned and delighted beyond words, and he penned the song 'Metamorphoze' for the theme. An interview with Gackt and Mr. Tomino can be found on the 'Metamorphoze Limited Edition' CD single where Gackt talks about growing up a Gundam fan and Tomino reports his own enjoyment of Gackt's music.

Keeps a massive collection of knives, guns, candle sticks, DVD movies, artificial flowers, and skull-shaped interior goods in his house.

Has worked as a runway model for favorite designer Yoshiyuki Konishi.

Owned the private, members only Tamaly Bar restaurant. The exact location of the restaurant was never publicly announced, and all of the members were sworn to secrecy to not reveal where it is. However, it is said to have been located in an apartment building where guests were checked in via an intercom. Just like Gackt's home, all of the light in the small dining room (the restaurant accommodated about 20 people) was provided by candles. The expensive but extensive menu provided a full 7 course meal with desert, all prepared from Gackt's family and personal recipes. Tamaly Bar has officially been closed for some time now.

Contributed a series of advertisements for the popular video game 'Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty' and was rewarded for providing the publicity by having his name put into the game on one of the dog tags the player can collect from enemy soldiers.

The astounding Tokyo Dome Christmas Eve show that he performed on December 24th, 2005, is on record as his most expensive to mount and one of the costliest in Japanese concert history. The one-time-only event was estimated by his business partners to have cost ¥500 million (or about $4,296,270), and it took him and his other performers two years to plan and six months to rehearse.

Lists New York, New York as his favorite city in the world (along with Paris, France). In fact, Gackt met former fellow Gackt Job member Masa in New York just after he went solo from Malice Mizer. Like much of the world, Gackt was stunned and devastated upon hearing of the attack on New York on September 11th, 2001, and in both sympathy to one of his favorite cities and as a plea to the world for peace, he wrote his Christmas ballad '12 Gatsu no Love Song' ('December Love Song') and filmed the music video for it in the recovering city. Enlisting people he found on the streets, he made regular New Yorkers the stars and subjects. The people held up signs and drawings expressing their hopes and asking for peace. At the end of the video, he signed a banner that had been placed near the site of the former World Trade Center, to show his solidarity with the people of the city and to further his appeal for a peaceful world, not just at Christmas, but throughout the years to come.

Well, enough writing and more pic. I'll make you believe that Gackt is a freakin' half cyborg vampire, to live with human and make us human girls fell madly in love with him. Well, with his charms and good looks, which girls would reject him?? For now, let us adore him.

OMG THE PRETTINESS!!!

During the youth days, his debut days.

Kyyyyyyyaaaaa~

I would ran in his arm even if he cheated on me for a man, if he stands at my door asking for forgiveness. Though, I won't mind him cheating me for a man.

Picture of the Moment
A perfect picture to end my post~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment