Friday, March 5, 2010

This old heart starts beating again. :D

Lol at the title first. Hello and good morning everyone! It's 4 in the morning and here I am, unable to sleep, again. It's more like a routine for me now, sleep around dawn and wake up before 9. XD

The days are still hot and most of the time, I'd be lying on my bed and be satisfied with the fan.

Our class is planning to organize a class trip to Malacca either next semester or the end of this semester. I, of course, am very excited, because during my diploma years, I don't think my class has ever organized any trip to another state. I'm giving my 120% cooperation in fund raising for this trip.

Ah, right now I am currently making this "Ma-chan's trip to Japan Foundation". I'm doing legal business, though I won't mention what it is, it's not drug or alcohol, that's for sure. Business is going great and I had a lot of fun with the customers, sharing information interests and improving my social skills.

And I found out that I'm not as depressed and anti social like I used to be. I now can go out and find joy in communicating to people. I read somewhere that if a person got depressed and kept it bottle inside, they are prone to commit suicide. Urgh, scary. Thank goodness I'm not that type.

Okay, putting aside that rather serious and depressing topic, my old heart starts beating again. I don't mean that my heart didn't beat at all, all these times. But my heart went dokidoki dokidoki. :D

It's because of my old obsession for Yamapi~

I knew the existence of Johnny's kids because of my love for Yamapi from Kurosagi drama during my diploma years. It took me a while to adapt with Jpop because my main stream was Jrock. Then, I learnt about V6, the next fandom after Yamapi. After a while, I learnt there was a group of young man, talented and good looking and their group was given the name Arashi. Though, V6 is still top on my most favorite Johnny's of all time. Gomen ne, Arashi no minna san. XD

And after that, I started to collect and download Arashi and V6's variety show, even now. I totally left NEWS behind because for me the only one who really shines in that group is Yamapi, only. And downloading things that has NEWS as a whole is really wasting my external hard disk space. I don't really remember when was the last time I downloaded any Yampi or NEWS things except for yesterday. I don't know what happened, whether I got high or I was really stressed out and I suddenly decided to download Yamapi's PV-Loveless. OMG.

♥♥♥ I FELL IN LOVE ♥♥♥

I can't believe all these time, I was too focused on Arashi, I forgot the existance of Yamapi. I'm much happier now. Maybe it's because I watched too much Arashi, that can last me 3 lifetime, that I got bored and watching other faces made my day. Maybe.

Still, there's one thing for sure, which is: I still hate Kanjani 8 (even there's Ryo in it) and KAT TUN is a group of people that I can never approve of. And other thing is, I still despise Korean drama and artists. I watched Super Junior's PV - Sorry Sorry, and I actually fell sorry for them. What's with the half ass dance and the rather cheap pv? The dance was horrible especially the chorus part. I cannot bring myself to forgive them, for doing such.. such.. such ugly dance. I watched Big Bang's-Koe wo Kikasete and found the PV rather pleasent. And even when they perform it live, the dance move was.. okay and not too conceited. Just simple body movements, which wasn't too bad. It was good. So, I kept the Big Bang's video in my hard disk. Super Junior's Sorry... is being placed neatly in the recycle bin. Gomen ne~

Finally, the image of the lovely oujisama that recently made my heart go KYUNNNN~

. . .

How to say it... Ermmm... the internet refuses to accept Yamapi's pic that I uploaded. Blame the internet. Not me. Next time la I upload it again. Gomen, ne.

And to end it, a love confession.

Marcia Yamapi. *Kyaaaaaaaa*

No comments:

Post a Comment