Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Exam Week

Aaaa... my final starts on 28th this month and ends on 10th November. *sigh* I just want to get it over. I'm really tired of doing assignments and cramming my brain when tests or during quizzes. I want to finally work and be stressed by my superiors and be pissed at by my subordinates. LOL. It's as if I'm gonna get a grand job, where as my subordinates will wait at my hands and feet waiting for my orders. xD

Life's hectic, during the past two weeks that I mentioned a post back. It got me thinking, who are my real friends and who are just using me for their own benefits. Some events during the past two weeks made me understood where I stood among my circle of friends. I felt like I've been shun, been left behind in the dark and not being trusted for anything. There were moments when I thought "Am I really her friend? All this time, she doesn't trust me?" and what hurts me the most was she acted like it was nothing.

Now, this week I'm really thankful that it's study week where I don't have to lie to myself and act like I actually care. I can finally peel off this mask, hiding my true self. I can finally smile and leave things that actually scar my feeling, behind. I don't have to face them. :)

I'm feeling really free this week, it's like a feeling that I've never felt before. I slept till noon, then slept again from evening till late night. Enjoying movies and dramas that I didn't have chance to watch. I AM HAPPY!

Nice, eh?


I feel this jumping at the moment. :)

So, I'm going now. I need to do some work. I need to arrange my notes. :). Later all~

No comments:

Post a Comment