Thursday, September 30, 2010

Slowly melting away

I laugh and I smile but I'm not being real to myself.

I just wish everything would just end.

I'm so tired.

I'm just too sleepy.

I don't want to think about what tomorrow might bring me.

Or the next day, or next week.

I... I just want to sleep.


P/s: That is not my death note. I'm just writing after listing what my test and assignments would be for this week, next week and the week after, and boy... it will made you wish you would never ever be in my shoes. xD

Friday - Test

Monday - Test DB and Presentation and submit report
Tuesday - Test and Presentation and submit report
Wednesday - Test
Thursday - Submit report and test, then send transcript for proof reading
Friday - die a little.


Monday - DB
Tuesday - Oral Test and Presentation
Wednesday- Submit third Language vid
Thursday - Submit Report and transcript proof reading
Friday - Submit XML

Now, who told me that Records Management was such an easy course compared to the other three courses offered?

No comments:

Post a Comment