Saturday, February 20, 2010

Where did my money go?

Finally back in Puncak Perdana. Boring apartments with boring people with boring food. Bleh.. Oh, great news. I got 4 red packets during the CNY. Ureshi na~

Then, I spent about 100 bucks, in 2 days duration. Doing what? Eating at Kenny Roger, Sushi King, buying DVDs, travel expenses.

What did all 100 bucks went? Well, pictures tells a thousand words:




Went to watch movie in Times Square with Aziah. Watched Wolfman. Hmmm... I'll give it 3 out of 5 star. Some of the scene was very costume like. The CG was great but when it was costumed, I felt like watching MJ's Thriller. Though, MJ was zombie? Anyhow, it could still be improved. :D

After that, got hungry and went to Sushi King. Ate Curry Omelette with Cheese on top. Oh, I help a foreigner to order their food. Yay for me. :D

Yummm... the ocha.

The fish egg on top sushi. XD. Forgive my lack of knowledge in knowing the sushi's name.

Me looking tired but still hyped. :D

The DVD that Aziah and I bought. I just finished watching DMC and DROP. I'll give both 4.5 stars. :D


DMC didn't disappoint me even it was in animated version. I loved the anime as much as the live-action which Matsuyama Ken'ichi acted as Krauser II or Shouji. :D Matsuyama is famous as L from the movie Death Note and as the sempai which the 1 litre of Tears girl like.

As for DROP, the main actors were superbs. I really love the fighting scene. The camera angle really captures the way they fought and I thought I was watching Crows Zero II all over again. I really love watching Crows Zero because of the fighting scene. Wonderfully captured on screen. I'll give two thumbs up for both.

Right now, gonna watch either:

Konkatsu! (Marriage Hunting!) which Nakai Masahiro (SMAP) acts together with Sato Ryuta (he acted in Kisarazu Cats Eye and Bambino) and Aya Ueto. I downloaded because of Sato Ryuta and Nakai Masahiro, because I never watched any drama or movies that has Nakai acted in it.

Love Shuffle, which has DAIGO, Tamaki Hiroshi, Karina, Matsuda Shota and some other great casts in it.

Saigo no Yakusoku. Do I even need the reason? It has all Arashi members in it. Though, the last 3 movies that has Arashi in it was kind of a flop. But, this brings some new promises and even the preview is nice.

Arashi tv show. I haven't catched up all the shows that I've downloaded. LOL.

So, decision... decision. I'd probably end up watching Kirei Naru Spies which Fukuda Kyoko acts with Tomoya Nagase. I've watched the first 10 minutes and it shows very interesting aspect which attracts me to watch it. Haha..

Ok, I'm gonna watch some drama or movie now, enjoying the few last moments before my wonderful holiday ends.

Stay away from drugs and stay in school. Ja~

No comments:

Post a Comment