Friday, February 12, 2010

Bored and Hungry

Second official and boring post.

I am very hungry. I just devoured 4 slices of breads and a cup of hot 3 in 1 Milo (thank you Aziah) and haven't eaten any rice since 2 days ago. I don't have any appetite for rice and because of that I'm starving.

My uncle is picking me up at KL Sentral tomorrow. CNY with him and family. But he hasn't replied my messages and my post in his FB. What time is he picking me up tomorrow??!!

I feel lonely. All 4 of my housemates 'inaka e kaerimashita' -went back home yesterday and this morning.. Tomorrow, another 2 is also going back. T_T. I never felt much lonelier. Here, I want to kiss the ground the inventor of internet and websites walks on. Thank you internet. You made my life worth while.


Finally, word of advice:

Peace out yo~

No comments:

Post a Comment