Saturday, February 13, 2010

Morning!

Came back from dinner yesterday, watched GLee with my cousins and fell asleep around 12 am. I didn't notice the fireworks, which my aunt said was in full blast after 12. :D

Maybe because I drank a bit too much wine yesterday, and a bit tired from the journey from my campus to my uncle's place. Haha.. Well, the food was nice. And pretty too. I'll ask one of my cousins upload it in his FB later. Too lazy to transfer from my own handphone. Reason: Missing bluetooth. XD

Woke up early this morning, some house in the neighbourhood got the lion dance team dancing in front of the their house.

So. gotta go. they're preparing lunch. It's rather rude to just see them struggle while I surfing the net.


TO ALL THOSE CELEBRATING:



Happy Chinese New Year!



TO ALL THE LOVERS:


Happy Valentine's Day


And to all us single people, cheers for us~


XD

No comments:

Post a Comment