Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ikemen desu ne ep 6.

I am really loving Ikemen desu ne, the Japanese version of You're Beautiful. Why? Because the girl is less annoying. And, I'm sorry to say this, but I somehow agreed when my younger brother called what's-his-name-the-second-hero... monkey face. m(_ _)m. And yea, the characters in the Japanese version is more tone down and less annoying compared to the Korean version. I do have to agree in terms of good looks, Korean version win hands down, but the Japanese actors in it grows on you. Believe me. :D

But it was rather a nice surprise in ep. 6. Someone I really really like made an appearance. No. Not Jang Geun Suk, silly. My fave member from SMAP! Katori Shingo!! ( ゚д゚)

I was watching it, then I noticed they showed TBS station building logo and I wondered to myself. Most of the drama that I watched that involves the character to be an entertainer doesn't actually show the real building or the logo. For ex: Uta Oni.

So, I was like ".. Okay." Then they showed the dressing room/green room and on the wall was Shinngo's movie poster. I was like "Shingo's drama? I thought this drama was a few years back." Then I re-watched it again, "aaaa.. Shingo's movie."

Notice the poster on the wall

Was I in for a surprise.

There were ruckus, then the A.N.JELL manager came with Tanoshingo and KATORI SHINGO!!

I shall now post the screen cap.


I'm really lazy so I combined the screencaps. Gomen. It's 0030 right now. and I am sleepy.

In the drama Shingo said he's a fan of A.N.JELL. Proof?


Of course, it was hilarious.

So until the next post?

No comments:

Post a Comment