Monday, September 5, 2011

Asuko March





....
Jdrama marathon. Just finish watching BOSS 2 and Liar Game season 2 and Around 40 last week. I love all three drama. Amami Yuki is a goddess. :D Kichise Michiko looks gorgeous wearing the same suit. :D


Ii na... Falling in love with a young handsome man when you're 40. You are too handsome, Fujiki Naohito san~~


ASUKO MARCH!

And as for Asuko March... I do love harem and all (I feel bad putting love and harem in the same sentence) but for the main character Nao played by Takei Emi to fall for the not so handsome host, supposedly the ikemen Yokoyama Aruto played by Matsuzaka Tori is just a no-no for me. He should have been with his client, Kyoko something played by Matsuyama Mary.

I was kinda excited to see Nao in a good term with Tamaki Makoto played by Kaku Kento and was hoping the relationship would last. But she treats him just like the other boys in her class... 'just friends'

*sigh*

You silly-silly girl.

Can't you see the true ikemen staring at you and wanting to be with you?! sdfghjkl;

Kaku Kento... When his character appeared in the first episode, he was soooooooooooo Domyouji/Sawada Shin-like. Gangster-ish but very loud when saying 'BA-KA!'

Why me? Why didn't I realize this gorgeous being existed from long ago? WHY?!!

His face is like the result of a secret love child of Matsujun and Murakami Shingo. His face has the elements from both of them. I can feel myself slowly falling in love with you. :)

He was adorable in Samurai Highschool too. :D Too many ikemen in a drama will make my nose bleed. Miura Haruma, Shirota Yuu and Kaku Kenta. :)


I wanna post pic but stupid connection....

2 comments:

  1. i liked how you noticed Kento looked like Matsujun...:) I was actually rooting for Kento as Domyouji if ever there's another HYD (like sort of a remake thingy same with Hanakimi)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D. well from a certain angle, he's like the splitting image of Matsujun. Gosh, if there's a remake of that wonderful drama. :))))). I'm not liking Hana Kimi remake though. >.<

    ReplyDelete