Thursday, August 4, 2011

helloooooo

Hello minna san~~~

genki desu ka? watashi wa genki desu.

blablablabla...

So, starting this week the Muslims around the world are fasting for a month. I wish you all happy fasting!

Now I am an unemployed person. I need a job. So, most of my time are spent in front of the laptop job hunting. But I've been spending it watching japanese dramas. haha.. time well spent. Lol.

Currently I am addicted to danso (tomboy) drama. Don't get me wrong. I've been watching Ikemen desu ne (Handsome guys) or You're beautiful -the Japanese version- and Ouran Highschool Host Club. I have downloaded Hanazakari Kimitachi e 2011 ones buuuuuuuuuuttttttt... because of the ratings, I still haven't have the guts to watch it. :(((

so, some screen cap from the drama. ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment