Wednesday, August 10, 2011

SMAP - sekai ni hitotsu dake no hana ( CHINESE VER)

ARE YOU AWAKE?!!!!!!!!

okay, you know how much I love SMAP right? I love them, especially baby Shingo. :D


Have you guys heard the chinese version of Sekai ni Hitotsu Dake no Hana? I'm not loving it as much as the original version but I still like it. :D

There's something about this song that gives courage and cheer people up. Maybe because it's a song about flower? And how flowers are beautiful?



I think, the best way to describe this song is by taking one of its famous quote.

NO.1にならなくてもいいもともと特別なOnly one

which directly translate:

You don’t need to be number one
You’re special, the only one of you, to begin with

:D. Very moving and encouraging, right?

So, lets end this post with some member-ai!

No comments:

Post a Comment