Wednesday, December 28, 2011

This is a normal rant/rambling from a bored blogger.

It's another pointless post. Yay for me! Oh well, I guess this is due to the reason I posted about 47 post last year and I only posted 45 posts this year.

THIS CANNOT BE!

I said with horrified looks in my eyes.

I MUST POST AT LEAST 1 POST MORE COMPARED TO LAST YEAR!

And yes, that is how this post was created. :D

Ah, I want to make a pic spam post but I don't have much time. I'm going to my aunt's place. She's feeding us (my family and I) with Christmas food. :D So, I'll just rant and rant and some more rant. Ah, I like HSJ. Lol. That was random.


This is an old picture because there's still Ryutaro. God bless him and his adorable smile. Oh no.. Please don't be mistaken. He's not dead yet. Just got kicked out of Hey Say Jump and his agency because he was smoking underage. :(((

So, I am done rambling. I'm gonna go and take a bathe and get ready to go to my aunt's place. Later.

Merry Christmas all.

No comments:

Post a Comment