Thursday, December 29, 2011

the makeup story, well... the topic will change. xD

The typical Me

Me: *Dabbing some powder on my nose while humming a random song.*
Ma: Oooo... you look super nice today. Are you going somewhere?
Me: *With beaming smile* Nope. I'm just gonna sit infront on my laptop and watch CSI Miami while downloading some Arashi stuffs.
Ma: *facepalm*
Me: *putting some blusher on my cheek and paints my lips red.*
Ma: *walks away*

Hello there~ I was bored so I acted like I was 9 years old and played with my make up set. xD

Wow. It's already the 3oth December. Tomorrow will be the last day of 2011. :(

I was pleased with 2011 but I can't wait for 2012. :D A new year, a new resolution, new hope, new stuffs to buy. * eyeing something nice at the computer shop*.

2012, here we come!


No comments:

Post a Comment