Thursday, December 29, 2011

And the plot thickens

Ano ne, you all know that I am unemployed right now, right? So, most of you must be wondering what I do everyday.. or not, but I'm gonna tell you guys anyway.

Everday (except on Sundays) I wake up around 7 or 8 a.m. , depending on what time I go to sleep at night. My body have a weird biological clock. I go to sleep around 10 pm and wakes up 8.30 am. If I go to sleep around 3 am, I'll wake up around 6.30 am. Yea, it's so messed up.

So, I wake up. Then I wash up, go wake my younger brother, and brings my laptop and my external hardisk to the living room. Make myself comfortable on the dining table and sat down for hours and hour and hours.

What do I do when I'm sitting down there?

Various of things. Write fics (that's the only real meaningful thing I do right now), download things, updating my status in every social network websites that I joined, chat with my bff (if she's online), watch some youtube and job hunting.

Make some lunch, ate lunch, trying not to doze off. Then, watch some more things that had finish being downloaded.

Evening: Feed the turtles (all 13 of them), feed the goose, feed the chicken.

Then make dinner. Eat dinner. Surf the internet some more. Continue writing my fics.

After that!

Gather all my stuffs and bring it to my room. Continue what I do in my room until I feel sleepy. Then I sleep.

Then end.

Omg. That was the most boring post ever. I beg for your forgiveness by uploading my fav. pic of the moment.

Member-ai!!! (●^o^●) Byenara~

No comments:

Post a Comment