Thursday, November 24, 2011

That old forgotten movie you wish to watch again :D

So okay, there's this little thing that has been bugging me since forever. Well, since I was young. When I was about 10 or 11 years old. I think I just saw the movie once and to be honest I don't really think it was a favourite or anything and honestly, I don't even know why (among the many movies I've seen since I was young) this movie was stuck in my head.

And so a few years back, I wanted to watch this movie again. Of course, I cannot remember the title of this movie and who the actors and actress are. All I remember was:

Not the face, but the yellow goggle and a bath tub. After countless time of Google-ing and fruitless search result, finally I found it. Yay! As the matter of fact, I found it just a few hours ago. :D


I don't effin' care. I am downloading this movie right now. For all time sake. :). Yay for me.

Apparently this is the movie you call before they-were-famous movie. We have Seth Green, Jennifer Love-Hewitt, and some other notable entertainers.

Here, the wiki page.


So, you people can google it, find any downloadable links and and download it too. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment