Monday, October 17, 2011

Desperate Housewives marathon.

I'm doing a Desperate Housewives marathon so nobody, and I mean, NOBODY is allowed to bother me.

I've done Season 1-3 and am on Season 4 now. A little comment from me:

Bree Van de Kamp: Does she has OCD? She was kinda annoying, and like Andrew (her son) I did hate her a little. She seems like a very cold hearted woman. It was Andrew's fault too. Trying to make her angry to the point where she hates him enough to leave him at a gas station in a middle of nowhere. I'm loving the crazy her too. Like when she broke out from the mental institution to save her daughter, Danielle.

Lynette Scavo: A devoted mom, that is kinda scary and strict. Her boys are so... bad mannered. I don't blame Bree spanking one of the twins. They don't listen. And yes, I was kinda angry at Tom (her husband) for telling her he has an illegitimate love child with a woman because of a one night stand. I can see how Lynette is trying hard to save her marriage.

Gabrielle Solis: She's very very funny. She loves Carlos, but still have affair with her hot gardener, for a year! I cried together with her when the police took her adopted daughter, Lily away from her and Carlos because the birth mother wants custody over the child. She was also working hard to save her marriage, yet, Carlos had an affair with their Chinese maid Xiao Mei who was also the surrogate mother for their new baby. Of course, the baby didn't came out the way they wanted the baby to be due to a little mix up at the fertilization clinic.

Susan Mayer: I kinda hate her. Her and that clingy attitude of hers. She got the doctor as a boyfriend but blew it up when she said she loves Mike. Yes, I do find her annoying. Sorry Susan.

Mary Alice Young: She seems like a nice lady, other than the fact that she chopped Diedre's body and stuffed it in a wooden toy box to hide the evidence. The story kinda begin after she killed herself. I pity her husband, Paul Young and Zachery Young going through the death of a family member due to suicide.

Man, I wrote a long essay. And that's just the main characters. I really love Edie Britt. She's too pitiful to be laugh at. Susan took Mike away from her, burnt her house, slept with her fiancee and got her stung by yellow jacket bees. I really pity her. I only wish for her happiness in the next season. :D

So, I'm off again. Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment