Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Daesung accident.

I'm not very in too Korean idols but I managed to make Big Bang as an exception. As a Big Bang fan, of course I've watched episodes of Family Outing and saw in every episodes how Daesung made a fool of himself for the sake of comedy. There were times when I thought he wasn't Korean's TOP idol actually.

Sadly, he got into an accident yesterday. :(

And... someone died.

I shall post what I've found through AKP. :(

The Seoul Youngdeung-Po Police Department has released an official statement on May 31st about Daesung’s role in the car accident, stating, “Daesung has violated his duty to drive safely.”

The police explained: “At 1:28AM, Daesung was driving in the first lane from Hapjeong-dong in the direction of Yangpyung-dong on a 4-lane road. He was driving at 80km per hour (speed limit is 60km/h) and crashed into a stopped taxi after driving over a motorcyclist who was passed out on the street.”

They continued, “We will carry out a more detailed examination by monitoring the CCTV collected around the accident site, as well as gathering eyewitness reports and understanding the path of the motorcycle. We have requested an autopsy on the victim from the National Institute of Scientific Investigation.

Meanwhile, Lee Hyori (his co-star in Family Outing) tweeted her worries, “I know that Daesung always blames himself for everything even though it’s not his fault, thus I’m more saddened and worried for him.”

Source: AKP

As you can see from below, the motorcyclist was already on the road when Daesung hit him. Still unsure whether the motorcyclist was already dead or was still alive when he/she was on the road.


I hope Daesung will be alright. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment