Friday, February 18, 2011

Novels that I got for a very good price. TOTEMO YASUI DESU!

7 novels (6 of them are thriller, suspense type and another 1 is the philosophical type) I bought in Chowrasta Market in Penang. :D. (I just remembered I bought them. LOL)

Authors:

Mitch Albom

Lee Child or Wikipedia

James Rollins or Wikipedia

Jon Trace [gomen, I cannot find any info on him. ): ]

The books I bought, though all this images are taken from Google because I'm too lazy to get my camera and snap then load it in my laptop. I am very lazy. :D






-There's still 2 more images that refuse to be uploaded. I will edit it again when I'm on the internet-

Oh yea, I've finished reading Five People You Meet in Heaven (I shed some tears) and recently I'm reading James Rollins' Sandstorm. :D

Though, it kinda confused me somehow. Especially DARPA and SIGMA and everything. It didn't make any sense but I guess I'll have to read till the end to understand, right. Oh I wish Mr. Dan Brown would write another novel. I really like Robert Langdon series. His earlier work, such as Deception Point and Digital Fortress didn't amuse me much.

Brown has stated that he has ideas for about 12 future books featuring Robert Langdon. -wikipedia-

I WANT!! I WILL BUY THEM!

*small voice* though I didn't like the ending of The Lost Symbol very much. :( I got addicted to Dan Brown when I read Angels & Demons. :D

Oh, I need to sleep. It's 3.30 am already. Good night people.

No comments:

Post a Comment