Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The same old love song.

Urgh.. My head feels like it'll explode anytime soon. I can feel the pulse in my eyes. I tried to sleep but, I think I've slept too long this morning.

Been dipping my finger in the peanut butter bottle and licking it since half an hour ago, hoping I would feel less bored today. I tried to continue my fic but ideas just won't come to mind. I tried reading the articles for my AV assignments but regardless of the many article titles, I don't think any of it related to my topic. So, I tried to do my Archive's report. It got me going till 8th page before I got bored again. So, I watched movies. (-_-). It got me sleepy and when I did try to sleep, my headache worsen. So, here I am, typing in my blog and surfing the blogspot, hoping I'll find some unlocked blog for me to read. Then I realized, I don't read other people's blogs to know what their feelings and what they ramble.

I don't expect people to read my blog. Heck, I don't even care if people read my blog and find it's boring. I guess I don't want to be the typical blog writer who writes anything amusing in their mind, for the sake to amuse their reader.

Oh f*ck.


Isn't that's the reason why people create their blog in the first place?

And here I thought Blogspot was to write anything, even the un amusing things.

*sigh*

I'm going back to bed. There's still two hours left till my lab test.

Later~

(dipping my finger in the peanut butter bottle for the last time before going up my double Decker-bed)

yummmmmmm~

No comments:

Post a Comment