Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I just want to cry


God, I need strength now.


I opened my facebook today. Someone's dad died a few hours ago. She wasn't my relative or my friend. She's not even on my friend's list. She's my friend's friend. I wanted to cry. I don't know why but I just want to. I fell like calling my parents right now (it's 23:34 pm) and asked them are they okay and please find it in their hearts to forgive all the sins I've done. I don't know why, but I'm feeling really sad today. I logged on my YM, and I got an offline message from my Indonesian friend, saying a relative of hers died from heart cancer. My tears almost drop. God, please take good care of the departed ones and place them in a better place.

They're not related to me in every way but somehow I can feel sadness engulfs me.


My thoughts are those who lost someone they love today. May God bless their souls and let them rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment