Monday, June 6, 2011

To my Jang Keun Suk

It hurts...
My throat hurts from calling out your name
I shouted your name over and over again
but you didn't even glanced at me.
Do you hate me?
Is it because you didn't see me?
I screamed "I LOVE YOU" the loudest but you never looked my way.

My eyes got teary when our gaze met
but you quickly looked away when I was about to call you again.
Till the very end, you never look back at me.
It hurts me but what can I do...
You're an international star
and I'm just a fan sitting at the cheapest seat I can afford.


-LOL-

Jang Keun Suk's concert was amazing! I didn't feel guilty spending money to see him perform. I will upload the video I took when I get home. It's bad enough I'm using my friend broadband to update my blog.


Thank you for coming to Malaysia. And for being adorable and gorgeous. ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞

No comments:

Post a Comment